Introduction to Busuphan 2mg Tablet 10s
- Blood cancer, also called leukemia, is a cancer of the blood-forming tissues, that decreases the bodys ability to fight infection. Busuphan 2mg Tablet kills or stops the growth of cancer cells and also prevents the multiplication of cancer cells. It is a potent and very toxic medicine and you should discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. You should avoid drinking alcohol while having this treatment and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
SIDE EFFECTS OF
- Decreased blood cells (red cells, white cells, and platelets)
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased magnesium level in blood
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
Safety Advice For
check for risk indication explain below.
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Busuphan 2mg Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
Busuphan 2mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
Busuphan 2mg Tablet is unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby.
It is not known whether Busuphan 2mg Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Busuphan 2mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Busuphan 2mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Busuphan 2mg Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
India’s Largest Platform
For Health Care Videos
Medwiki is a channel that provides reliable and accurate information on medications and their use. Our team of pharmacists and medical experts answer common questions about medications, including how they work, how to take them correctly, and potential side effects.
We understand that there is a vast amount of information available online about medications, and it can be overwhelming and difficult to know who and what to trust. That's why we created Medwiki – to provide actionable information that helps you understand your medications and make informed decisions about your health.
Whether you have questions about a specific medication or want to learn more about a particular condition, our pharmacists are here to help. Subscribe to our channel today and join our community of over 500,000 viewers!
@2023 Medwiki Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved